Water heater exploded about 15 minutes before the season premiere of The Walking Dead. I had prepared snacks.
I went downstairs to grab my sheets out of the dryer, when I was greeted with the smell of a fish market.
This would be an immediate tip off for anyone who didn’t live in my house. My sister is fond of preparing seafood for herself inadequately, and even once gave herself food poisoning, puked in a trash can, then left it in my Mom’s room because she “didn’t know what to do with it.”
Continue reading “Dead Plumbing Dead People Dead Presidents”