Some fun things I have seen in Toronto the past few days:
- A billboard for the new Victoria’s Secret opening in the Eaton Centre (I am so excited)
- 25 or so Storm Troopers exiting the Queen street car
- A cyclist getting hit by an SUV
- A group of Engineers dressed as race car drivers wheeling a go kart through the Bahen Centre
- A hipster trying to run across College & University before the light changed, his pants fell to his ankles in the middle of the intersection and he had to hop to the other side with his green boxer briefs completely exposed.